A Facilities Master Plan has a strategic purpose: identifying a vision for the next 10 to 15 years of improvements. At the outset, LPA establishes a process that’s unique to each client and community. This is accomplished through transparent, consensus-building stakeholder outreach and engagement. This two-way dialogue sets the foundation for successful development of innovative, implementable recommendations.
Within this Process section, you’ll find access to the following:
- Purpose: an introduction that explains what a Facilities Master Plan is and how it will be used
- Background: information on Cupertino USD related to district goals and partnerships
- Overview: FMP activities and participant group descriptions and involvement
- Schedule: overview of FMP schedule from start to finish
- Meetings: schedule and agendas for the Facilities Master Plan Committee