After meeting with the Principals for the 1-on-1 meetings, the Master Plan diagrams were revised. Estimated costs were developed, aligning with the Master Plan diagrams.
All costs shown are in 2020 dollars. For planning purposes, once a project moves forward to Board approval, the District’s facilities department should escalate these costs to the midpoint of project construction.
The following items are excluded from this budget:
- Utility hook-up fees & City connection fees
- Off-site work and traffic signals
- Land acquisition costs
- Temporary classrooms
- Hazardous material surveys, abatement and disposal
- Escalation (costs are in 2020$)
Costs reflected herein include a combination of repair needs and long-term visioning:
- Repair and replacement costs identified in the Facility Needs Assessments
- Campus improvements to align with the district’s vision as developed through extensive stakeholder engagement and the Educational Specifications (long-term visioning)