After meeting with the Principals for the 1-on-1 meetings, the Master Plan diagrams were revised. Estimated costs were applied to the Master Plan diagrams.
All costs shown are in 2018 dollars. For planning purposes, once a project moves forward to Board approval, the District’s Facilities & Maintenance should escalate these costs to the midpoint of project construction.
Due to their unpredictable nature, the following items are excluded from the cost estimate:
- utility hook-up fees & City connection fees
- off-site work and traffic signals
- land acquisition costs
- temporary classroom costs
- hazardous material surveys, abatement, and disposal
- escalation (costs are in 2018 dollars)